So the CO-CEOS were idiots to fire Thomas?
Steffy and Ridge spear-headed getting rid of Thomas. They are the last stamp on anything, and it was up to them to make sure the lines were right, even if that meant pushing a line back or delaying a line. So were Steffy and Ridge idiots to fire Thomas and forge ahead like he had no impact? Was Ridge an idiot to leave at a time like this? Is there a leadership issue that has caused Eric and Zende's designs to be what people aren't used to for HFTF?
Or is this just something that happens when designers change, leaders change, and that the press will catch up once they get used to it? Isn't kind of like hating a new actor playing an old character until you get used to them?
So since Ridge and Steffy are the leaders, does the fall on them or is this something the press needs to just get used to? Or is this all REALLY damn premature off one review? I have a feeling more will follow, but to me it makes no sense that Eric and Zende couldn't mimick what was already done instead of heading in a new direction, but if they chose to do that, why didn't Ridge and Steffy put out a champaign and hype this up? Why did they just throw the line out there to live or die on a vine?
Since Ridge and Steffy are the co-CEO's in charge of FC, so yes, the fall is on them. They are the ones who made the decision to let him go. I guess the bad review make them look like idiots, but it wouldnt' surprise me though if Thomas paid someone to purposely give them a bad review as a revenge maybe?
Yeah, I can't help but think he did that. We've had so many fake things crop up at the hands of Thomas or on his behalf. Fake CPS call, fake murder, fake wedding, staged kiss, staged drugged sex, fake letter from Caroline. Did I miss one? So him getting this review wouldn't be stretch.
You missed..Fake Caroline dying scheme by Bill to break up Tally.
Right. That was technically on his behalf if we let Caroline tell it.
- So the CO-CEOS were idiots to fire Thomas? -
- So the CO-CEOS were idiots to fire Thomas? - GLFan, 1/24/2023, 4:39PM
- So the CO-CEOS were idiots to fire Thomas? - B&Bfan1980, 1/24/2023, 5:06PM
- So the CO-CEOS were idiots to fire Thomas? - Barbybo, 1/24/2023, 5:19PM
- So the CO-CEOS were idiots to fire Thomas? - GracieGirl, 1/24/2023, 5:21PM
- So the CO-CEOS were idiots to fire Thomas? - hopeyougogirl, 1/24/2023, 7:12PM
- So the CO-CEOS were idiots to fire Thomas? - Grannysmith, 1/25/2023, 10:59AM