Thomas manipulating Hope
With every word Thomas said to Hope, all I could think of was Liam telling her not to let Thomas get in her head. I can't believe Thomas expected her to buy that Steffy empathizes with Hope's feelings. He was doing good gaslighting her until he got to that.
Thomas telling Hope to see that every time their dad "goes to be with" Hope's mom, to think about what it does to their family and mom.
Hello, dummy! Ridge is freaking MARRIED to Brooke. They act like he's dating two women. Crazy gaslighting. These Faux Forresters act like they don't understand what a marriage is.
And really....if Thomas was truly concerned about his mother...why would he be encouraging her to do something that always ends up in her being hurt. Dude is full of it.
- Thomas manipulating Hope -
- Thomas manipulating Hope - prime, 9/22/2022, 7:00PM
- Thomas manipulating Hope - angry gal, 9/22/2022, 7:04PM
- Thomas manipulating Hope - Lizzy54, 9/23/2022, 12:50AM
- Thomas manipulating Hope - Barbybo, 9/23/2022, 3:57AM
- Thomas manipulating Hope - takerkid, 9/23/2022, 4:27AM